Finding a real estate agent in SE Portland, Oregon City or West Linn can be overwhelming. To help you make an educated decision, I have included some info and answered typical questions.
1. I am both a listing agent and a buyers’ agent, licensed in the State of Oregon. I am certified as a Sellers Representative Specialist. I serve as the ViceChairman of the Caufield Neighborhood Association and am a member of Masters Circle, 2017.
2. What services do you offer that are superior to the services your competitors offer?
- I will CALL YOU BACK. I will email you back. I will actually RESPOND as timely as possible. Call me Action Jackson. I am a responsive agent that’s ready to get things DONE. I have met many people frustrated with their real estate agent’s lack of action. That is not me.
- In my former life, I was exclusively a news photographer. By listing your home with me, I can capture everything your home has to offer with my photographs and video. No one truly cares about selling your home as much as your Realtor because we don’t get paid until you get paid. Having truly compelling images is crucial.
- I have a designer’s eye to suggest adjustments inside & out, if necessary, both to position properties to their best advantage increasing your potential net return OR to help you envision what could be done to a potential property that you are considering buying.
- I host Open Houses to demonstrate that I am serious about generating traffic, providing broad exposure to your listing & increasing the likelihood of a timely sale.
- I do what I love for a living. Sometimes I cannot believe my fortune. I have adored homes, home shows, design, floor plans, photography and an ever changing schedule since as far back as I can remember. I actually get to do THIS for a living. My cup runneth over.
- Home purchases and sales are more about deciphering the type of activities you desire or enjoy in your life every day and then finding a home that supports those things.
3. If I’m a first time buyer or… if I’m looking for someone to help me buy a house with a VA loan, or… if I need to short sell, do you have the skills to guide me?
- YES! I partner with many financial professionals who specialize in loans like this. A successful home buying experience is having the right realtor finding the right property and the right mortgage specialist finding you the right loan to put your transaction together quickly and efficiently.
4. If I’m going to work at XYZ company and want a fast commute to work, can you guide me to the right neighborhoods?
- YES! I specialize in neighborhoods close in and I personally live in Oregon City. I have also spent a good amount of time in SW Portland (used to live there five years!) and Lake Oswego. My colleagues have spent time in Northwest and other neighborhoods close-in as well. Chances are, we know the area you want to discuss.
5. Are you the kind of person I want to do business with?
- I have the patience to explain things as thorough as is necessary. I am a responsive, savvy marketer intimately familiar with options to get your property SEEN.
- I live, work and play in Oregon City and I have genuine interest in buying locally. I volunteer my time as Vice Chair to the Caufield Neighborhood Association and support the Oregon City Parks Association. Want to know more? Ask me anything and/or connect with me here. I know finding a real estate agent can be tough, so choosing one that has similar values is a good idea.
6. Will you be available if I can only meet with you on Saturdays?
- Yes! I understand many people work Monday-Friday so I am available to make sure your experience is as easy as possible.
7. Will you communicate with me my way?
- Whatever method works best for you is ok by me. Love to text? Do you travel making FaceTime the best option? Do you prefer the good ol’ fashioned face to face meeting or phone time? That’s ok too. Whatever you prefer….Let’s do it.
8. What if I’m a realtor looking for a real estate agent in Portland, Oregon City or West Linn for referrals?
- Absolutely. Send your connection my way. I can carbon copy you if you prefer so you can rest assured your client is being taken care of. I use DigiSign within Skyslope so clients can conveniently sign from a smart phone no matter their location and I have a list of wonderful reviews from my clients that you can reference. Let’s get the deal done.
If you are buying or selling a home, call, text 503/479.5764 or email me.
~Kristina Browning, Real Estate Agent/ Bellmoore Realty serving SE Portland, Oregon City, West Linn